Operations In-Charge HR at GMR Group
Views:3243 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
GMR Group - Head - Legal (19-28 yrs)
Accountabilities / Key Performance Indicators :
- Strategize and handle all the litigation pertaining to GHIAL, Subs and JVs - Success Rate
Statutory and Legal Compliance System :
- Ensure statutory and contractual compliance of GHIAL and its subsidiaries
- Contractual i.e Concession Agmt with Govt of India, Land Lease and State Support Agmt with the State Govt
- Design, compile and execute the legal compliance system during key project transactions.
- Certification of compliance by statutory authorities
Compliance % :
- Nill or minimal disputes from contracts
Regulatory and Project Contracts :
- Evolve effective strategies from time to time for handling legal and regulatory issues having high financial impact and policy issues Business
- Support CEO on the issues involving Government & Regulatory Stake holders like MoCA, AERA, BCAS, DGCA, Customs, State Govt. etc.
- Disposal of pending cases
- Success Rate
Support Commercial and Contracts :
- Commercial Contracts & Agreements
- Handling of critical issues having higher strategic importance like AERA, PSF, IPOs and Group Initiatives - Delivery of quality and within the agreed timelines
- Success Rate
Special Projects/Initiatives :
- Contribute to Business Excellence - band change
- Department AOP
- Providing complete legal support to all the internal departments - BE Score
- GPTW Trust Index
- No. of issues closed effectively
Team Development and Management :
- Engage with the team to motivate and foster teamwork, understand and address their concerns and provide a collaborative environment for them to develop.
- Coach and train young legal professionals and ensure their competency development in associated areas.
- Attrition Rates
- Employee Engagement Scores
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.