Recruiter at GMR Group
Views:542 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
GMR Group - Head - HSE & Training - Energy Sector (15-20 yrs)
Position : Title HSE & Training Head
Job Description :
Sector : Energy
Business / Function : HSE and Training
Department / Sub Department : Power Distribution
Designation : Head - HSE and Training
Job Responsibility :
Location : Varanasi /Azamgarh / Prayagraj / Mirzapur / Agra / Aligarh
1. JOB PURPOSE - To ensure adherence of defined SOPs, and trainings planned for the project / Discom teams
1. Planning for process implementation across levels / offices.
2. Conduct periodic workshops for educating the project teams on relevant SOPs.
3. Preparing and implementing periodic quality check / audits of difference process owners which shall include document verification.
4. Preparation of audit reports and quarterly audit scores of different process owners.
5. Prepare and implement a training calendar in consultation with project and operations head.
6. Identifying suitable trainers fit for the subject.
7. Conducting training, preparation of training reports along with impact analysis.
8. Arranging and coordinating trainings for DISCOM officials.
Key Performance Indicators:
1. Quarterly audit targets
2. Quarterly and annual training targets
External - DISCOM, Training agencies
Internal - Project head, Operations team, HR team
6. SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
Educational Qualifications - B.Tech / M.Tech / MBA/ Post Graduate degree
Relevant and total years of Experience - 15+ years (preferably in training and process audits)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.