Director, HR at Gmetri Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:3660 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
GMETRI - Sales Manager - Media/Ad Agency (2-6 yrs)
Revolutionising the use of XR - driving business impact
At GMetri, we are passionate about driving business impact through immersive experiences. We partner with change-makers across various industries - from Fortune 500 brands to small disruptors- to help transform the way XR (or eXtended Reality - a blanket term encompassing Virtual / Augmented and Mixed Reality) is used in business, through our unique platform.
Founded in 2017, the company was identified by industry leaders Oculus/Facebook as the top VR/AR/MR tech company in India. We were also recently featured at Facebook F8 in San Jose for our work. GMETRI currently boasts a growing client list comprising of national and global giants like Myntra, BigBasket, Accenture, Cafe Coffee Day, Bosch, Reliance, DXC Technology, Legrand, Zoomcar and Jio among others.
- We are looking for a business development manager to grow our presence in India by getting GMetri's platform to new organisations and grow existing accounts in training and retail sector. Successful Sales Rep tailors his/her approach to GMetri and to each unique opportunity, rather than relying on past strategies.
- Since the industrial usage of VR is still in nascent stages, there is a huge scope to tailor our products as per the client's needs. The ideal person for this role demonstrates a good mix of strong business acumen and creativity to be able to develop a variety of business solutions with our versatile product.
- Using his/her natural sales instincts, business acumen and technical aptitude, this sales Rep becomes a GMetri evangelist and champions the innovative power of our solutions. You will work on game-changing ideas, use deep business insight and market knowledge to play a critical role in bringing prospects through the full sales cycle.
Once here you will:
- In coordination with GMetri leadership, develop and execute a comprehensive strategy for growing the company's presence in the market
- Generate new leads and business opportunities, working closely with GMetri counterparts to determine goals and targets.
- Develop your professional brand and engage with prospects to build trusted relationships by providing insights tailored to their specific needs and interests
- Develop deep familiarity with GMetri software platform and creatively tailor it to develop a wide range of products.
- Exceed stated sales targets by closing deals and driving product delivery
- Liaise with cross functional teams to improve and streamline internal processes.
- A minimum of 2-4 years of relevant experience in client relationship management and business development, within a creative environment and/or design consultancy
- A strategic mindset to identify, evaluate and frame client opportunities that are aligned with GMetri's capabilities and focus
- Exceptional communication skills. Ability to compellingly articulate GMetri's product offering to audiences with varying levels of technical skill and seniority
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, prior experience in a startup is a plus
- Demonstrated project management skills and a love of getting things done, no matter the circumstance
- Experience building and managing relationships, and collaborating with internal partners and external counterparts
- Ability to work remotely across different time zones
Education: MICA preferred/ Preference will be given to candidates from successful digital agencies or ecommerce companies.
Are you passionate about bleeding edge tech? Are you looking to shift gears in your career by taking a front seat role in an upcoming global startup?
If yes, apply now!