Director at ZodiaAc Executive Personnel Search
Views:1152 Applications:350 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:327
GM/VP - Special Projects & Strategic Alliances - Chairmans Office (7-15 yrs)
Job Title / Designation
GM / VP - Special Projects & Strategic Alliances - Chairman's Office - Global group USD 500+ mn - Commodities / Trading
The Organization (About the Client) :
- Our Client is a Europe based Indian MNC, global leader in Commodities / Trading with a Turnover of over USD 500 mn Plus.
- Expanding rapidly and aggressively in India to address the growing focus on Environment / Pollution Control / Commodities.
- The Group's currently Turnover of USD 500 mn plus targeting to reach USD 1 bn by 2021.
Job Description / The Role :
- Part of Chairman's office will be responsible for driving special projects, growth driven initiatives for the group.
- Work very closely with Top Management team comprising of CMD and CEO & Directors
The Candidate Details :
a) Young, Aggressive, Intelligent, Ambitious,
b) Thrives in unstructured environment,
c) Ability to handle variety of stakeholders ranging from CMD to junior officer,
d) Open for travel across the globe, work in stretch environment,
e) Tech Savvy,
f) Good written and oral communication,
g) Multi tasker
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.