Managing Director at Impact HR Services
Views:421 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
GM - Process/Engineering Excellence - Pharma Manufacturing Firm (15-24 yrs)
GM - Process / Engineering Excellence for a leading pharma manufacturing organization based in Hyderabad
- We are a leading, professionally managed Executive Search organization that identifies Senior Talent for our clients who are World-Renowned MNCs & Indian Enterprises across diverse verticals. We do placements across functions and India.
- Our clients are a Leading pharma Manufacturing organization based in Hyderabad. They have ambitious growth plans and have profitable & growing operations.
- Our clients are looking for an accomplished Engineering Excellence Leader based in Hyderabad to take ownership of the function. Must have strong strategic & operational experience.
- Will report to the Director.
- Will be expected to drive initiatives to transform the organization into a "Future-Ready" & Modern Business setup.
- Ideal candidates must demonstrate high initiative, ownership, and integrity and possess a strong entrepreneurial drive and vision.
Based out of the Hyderabad Office, this employee will be expected to carry out the engineering best practices across the platform, which will further help the organization to achieve its goal of working in an Industry 4.0 module.
1. Lead the Conceptual Engineering team for the Improvements and Tactical Engineering projects, and at late phase implementation goes into the regions
2. Develop world-class and standardized processes across Regions for maintenance and operational engineering, including training, implementation, crisis management, and document control
3. Benchmark with other companies to share best practices and improve operational performance through continuous improvement and engineering excellence
4. Foster & promote the concepts & principles of lean management by actively encouraging participation throughout the manufacturing site.
5. Manage key manufacturing data to identify trends, best practices, and opportunities for systematic improvement and shared learning
6. Manage monthly/quarterly performance reports and/or provide data to the central reporting team for the functional engineering excellence/ improvements dashboard and metrics
7. Support/ lead Site Process Engineers during the Improvement or Project assignments and lead the Site Improve Cycle team
8. Lead the Crisis team to resolve Technical issues coming from plants related to Product quality & Product application
9. Support site teams on Process Safety, Project & Contractor management
10. Overlap with Continuous Improvement (CI) & R&D teams & programs, and translate them into commercial scale.
11. Evaluation of the Improvements i.e., Improve cycle communication with Daily Cycle teams in regions.
12. Coordinate with the Operational Excellence team and gel the needs in alignment with Unit / Company goals / KPIs
1. Education: BE / BTech (Mechanical / Electrical).
2. Should have 15 - 25 Years of relevant experience in pharma organizations.
3. Hands-on experience in Lean Management, Kaizen, 6 Sigma.
4. Excellent interpersonal, written & oral communication skills.
5. Must have led a team of 3-4 engineers.
- The position is expected to be closed in the next 2 weeks.
- Our clients offer excellent salaries and career growth prospects.
Please apply with below details in your resume:
1. Name of Institute and Year of completing your BE / BTech:
2. Name of your current organization:
3. Type of products manufactured by your organization:
4. Your current designation:
5. Your current KRAs:
6. Headcount of your organization:
7. The number of years of experience in Engineering Excellence:
8. The number of years of experience in Plant Process Optimization:
8. Who do you report to:
9. Size of the team reporting to you:
10. Number of Senior Managers recruited by you in 2022:
11. Your current CTC (Fixed + Variable) (lakhs per annum):
12. Your expected CTC (Fixed + Variable) (lakhs per annum):
13. Joining time if selected:
14. Your availability date/time for the interview:
15. Your current city of residence:
16. Your willingness to be located in Hyderabad:
17. Your contact/mobile number:
18.Detail/s of any major achievement/s in your career:
19. Details of implementation of process reengineering:
20. Details of leading an organizational process turn-around exercise:
21. Details of Transformation initiatives conceptualized & implemented successfully by you:
22. Details of experience, if any, in Industry 4.0:
23. Details of Awards won, if any:
24. Number of years of experience in API organizations:
25. Can you communicate in Telugu:
26. Details of your work in Quality:
27. Details of your work in Safety:
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.