GM - Legal Contracts - IT (10-15 yrs)
The person we’re looking for must have about 10+ years of work exp preferably in the IT Technology sector. We are also open to looking at candidates who are interested in making the switch from law firms to in-house legal.
The following describes the nature of the role:
- Provide legal counsel and support to business operations on a global basis.
- Drafting, Review, and leading negotiations of a variety of high value IT global contracts with customers around the world. Identify the risks in any contract and liaise with internal business teams
- Contract Risk Management including monitoring compliance of the contracts
- Identify non-compliance issues, provide implications, suggest available courses of action and support their resolution.
- Strong business and organizational skills are required and the ability to multi-task with operational and finance teams on various aspects of contracting including strategizing and management of litigious issues.
- Provide general legal awareness training to various business teams
The ideal candidate must:
- Be an L.L.B./L.L.M from an top law school with at least 10+ years of post-qualification experience.
- International Experience will be an added advantage.
Top Law Colleges are:
1. NLU - Blore
2. NUJS - Kolkata
3. NLIU – Jodhpur
4. NALSAR - Hyd
5. ILS – Pune
6. Symbiosis – Pune
If interested please contact email@example.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.