GM Infinite - Project Manager - Real Estate (15-20 yrs)
- Drive end-to-end execution of multiple projects to ensure timely completion of the same, adhering to defined standards of cost and quality.
- Drive operational efficiency and cost savings through continuous process improvements and value engineering initiatives.
- Work closely with the consultants and architects to ensure timely receipt of drawings (and BOQs); Highlight concerns / issues and provide inputs on the feasibility / practicality of construction.
- Lead the development of an overall project plan with timelines, resources and critical milestones; Obtain a sign-off on the plan from the departments.
- Work with the Chief Operating Officer
- Projects for the finalization of contractors for the project; Oversee total contract regulation, review and management for the assigned projects.
- Lead all project review meetings with the project team, consultants and contractors; Ensure timely highlighting and resolution of design inadequacies, non-compliance to material indents and all other issues.
- Maintain all project site reporting mechanisms and issue resolution procedures to ensure timely communication of critical information from the projects sites; Continuously monitor the project budget, resource requirements, cycle time and productivity levels.
- Work closely and coordinate with various departments (Marketing, Finance, Legal, Liaison) as well as sub-functions within Engineering to ensure smooth business operations.
- Assist the Quantity Survey Department in the checking and certification of bills from various BEL partners (consultants, vendors, contractors) for the projects; Follow up with finance to ensure timely payment.
- Work closely with the Head - Quality & Systems to conduct periodic audits at the project site and drive compliance with ISO requirements and other quality & safety standards (statutory and organizational).
- Interact with Legal and Liaison Departments for statutory approvals and any site-related issues; Consult with Human Resources & Administration on issues related to statutory compliances with respect to the contractor.
- Liaise with Purchase Department for timely communication of material specifications, indenting and sample selection; Provide inputs / modifications to the material delivery plan to ensure continuous supply of material at the sites.
- Build and maintain strong relations with the contractors; Periodically interact to identify any issues / concerns and minimize non-tender items.
- Oversee the smooth handling of customer visits to the project sites; Ensure customer modifications / query resolutions are handled within the pre-agreed timelines
- Work closely with the Quantity Survey Department to: - Ensure timely preparation of debit & credit statements with respect to customer modifications - Finalize rates of the non-tender items.
- Oversee the timely handover of Projects to Marketing Department post completion; Ensure compliance with all applicable laws & statutes and timely hand over of all property-related documents.
Who are we looking for?
- Knowledge of the Real Estate Industry
- Knowledge of Engineering Concepts and Technology
- Knowledge of Project Planning
- Knowledge of Regulatory Framework applied to projects
- Excellent communication
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.