GM Infinite - General Manager - Sales (8-13 yrs)
1 Convincing prospective clients in the best possible way.
2 Converting Potential Clients by show-casing appropriate Residential or Commercial Projects/Sites, which matches the need of the prospects.
3 Manage client base through excellent follow-up on leads for existing and new clients.
4 Working actively on the scheduled appointments and arranging site visits for the clients.
5 Reviewing direct sales performance & achieving targets.
6 To establish & maintain strong relationships with the established clientele & to constantly explore new sales opportunities.
7 Responsible for project presentation to the assigned client and doing the proper objection handling and closing the deal.
8 Convert prospects into customers by show-casing appropriate Primary Residential properties to the prospects, which match the buying of home/investment need of the prospects.
9 Listening to customer requirements and support in their queries.
10 Maintain strong relationship with developers.
- Building long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Convert the leads into sales from various
- Good Communication and Negotiation Skills
- Language fluency in English, Kannada,
- Should be Highly Motivated, Quick Learner, goal-oriented, desire to deliver result
- Must have Geographical Knowledge of Bengaluru
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.