Managing Consultant at HR Avenues
Views:5130 Applications:383 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:139
GM - Human Resources - Media (12-15 yrs)
GM- Human Resources
Responsibilities, though not limited to:
- Talent need analysis and support in meeting the requirements.
- Formulation of HR strategies, manpower plan and implementation thereof.
- Initiatives/ implementation of performance management system and for improving employee performance and satisfaction.
- Integration and standardization of HR systems and processes.
- Supporting business teams on HR matters.
- Ensuring adherence to matters of HR compliance.
- Identify core competencies & skills critical to business and frame policies for key talent identification, development and retention.
- Communications, policies and practices for positive environment.
- Create understanding of culture and values to help decisions and actions of all employees.
- Management information system-periodic reporting
Education, key skills and experience:
- MBA from leading Institutes.
- Meritorious academic background.
- Around 12-15 years of post qualification experience in demanding roles involving work content similar to stated responsibilities
- Exceptional analytical abilities, mature, excellent communication & people skills, high energy are essential
- Experienced in Business HR partnering, employee engagement, talent acquisition roles.
- Strong Business Orientation and skilled in overall HR roles.
- Having worked in Business HR, should possess sound understanding, experience & expertise of gamut of functional nuances including development issues
This job description is intended as a representation of the primary responsibilities of and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or of all qualifications that may be required either now or in the future
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.