Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:1109 Applications:261 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
GM/DGM - Human Resources - BPO (15-20 yrs)
GM/DGM - Human Resources (BPO US Shift)
- You will be responsible for creating a performance-driven culture that continuously creates business impact. You would be focusing on Capability Building, Organizational Culture, Leadership Development & Talent Acquisition for our super-exciting leap of pan-India growth.
- You will be expected to reshape organizational design and rewards structure to reflect the dynamics of the startup environment.
1. Business Partnering :
- Partnering with the business leaders/stakeholders to have greater return on organizational investment and optimization of business opportunities.
- Enhancing business performance through employee productivity management
- Cost optimization through robust compensation management process
- Enhancement of revenue generation opportunities within the organization.
2. Talent Acquisition & Development :
- Manpower planning and Talent Acquisition
- Spearhead the talent acquisition process (starting from sourcing to onboarding).
- Candidate's Profiling and Competency Mapping through various sources.
- Building a strong employer brand and promoting the ethos of the company
- Compensation Benchmarking, Salary fitment and Salary Forecasting.
- Employee Engagement through their life cycle management.
3. Performance & Compensation Management :
- Designing and implementing the performance management process to foster a performance focused environment.
- Designing the Compensation Strategy aligned to the organization growth.
- Driving the variable/incentive pay strategy for the organization.
4. Organizational and Leadership Development :
- Career Progression and Succession Planning
- Competency Mapping and Skill Inventory.
- Strategizing and executing the organization learning and development program.
- Organization change and transformation management.
- Create a risk management perspective with regard to talent build leadership development to produce innovation in the fields of HR domain.
5. HR Operations :
- Implementation of HR policies and procedures and follow-ups for their adherence.
- Preparation of HR budgets related to new recruits, training, and other employee welfare activities.
- Ensuring adherence to Statutory Compliance standards
- Managing the operational aspect to ensure that transactional changes of HR are well executed.
- Budgeting, Accounting and Auditing.
Qualification And Experience :
1. MBA in Human Resources Management or relevant field with 15-20 years over all experience in BPO & 3-5 years at leadership level
2. Proven track record of a people manager, strong on data analysis, strong understanding of policy procedures, ability to think outside the box, Solution centric approach.
3. Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures.
4. Outstanding knowledge of MS Office & HRIS systems.
5. Aptitude in problem-solving.
6. Desire to work as a team with a result driven approach.
7. People Management skills.
8. Coaching, Listening, Analytical skills.
9. Good number orientation.
10. Strong functional skills in HR area of expertise, ability to resolve conflicts and build teams.
11. Excellent transparent communication style.
Remuneration : An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos. :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.