Manager at Associated Search Pvt Ltd
Views:1180 Applications:299 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:101
GM/DGM/AGM - Human Resource & Industrial Relations - Manufacturing Plant (15-22 yrs)
Handling HR & IR for large fertilizer / process / agro / chemical / paint / pesticides / chemical plants.
Expert in Plant HR and IR.
Should have handled 5 - 8 Manufacturing plants.
- Responsible for assisting in ensuring fair and sustainable Industrial relations with independent responsibility for providing personnel services to various departments and provide HR support.
- To facilitate implementation of recruitment plan and to ensure that systematic and continuous managerial training and development is undertaken.
- Enhance, implement and sustain HRM interventions at the Factory, which are in sync with the overall strategy for ITD.
- Managing and revamping HR guidelines and company level policies by actively engaging with all stakeholders.
- Focusing on capability building and designing new initiatives in the field of career pathing, talent management, succession planning, grading and levelling.
- Evaluating compensation structure and total rewards strategy and overseeing annual internal and external benchmarking.
- Working regularly on cost impact analysis and compensation ratios to evaluate budgeting and accurate payroll input year long.
- Being an engine for HR Analytics and working closely with the senior business stakeholders as a problem solver for all strategic business issues
- Excellent communication skills and hindi fluency are mandatory
15 - 18 Yrs relevant experience. Heading HR department.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.