Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:138 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
GM/DGM/Administrator - Production - Engineering Services (15-22 yrs)
GM/DGM - Production Administrator - Engineering Services
- You will supervise a small team of engineers within the site production team, as well as serving as the technical lead for preventive mechanical engineering issues. Responsibilities will include technical oversight and monitoring of all critical mechanical assets in the operating facilities.
- You are expected to have a general knowledge of all the operating equipment, & should be familiar with:
2.Road building in the desert for equipment to move
3. Scanning tools to detect where is oil
4. Lowering of pipes & Cementing
5. High Capacity DG and other engines
6. Transport vehicles, dumper and cranes etc
- You will develop and help administer inspection & preventative maintenance programs for equipment and will be an integral part of the predictive and preventative maintenance and troubleshooting of all equipment.
- The incumbent should be committed and have a high sensitivity to Health, Safety & Environmental (HS&E) and shall ensure equipment design, maintenance & reliability programs comply with Company's policies and procedures for the safe, reliable and efficient operation of the LNG facilities.
- Supervise a small team of engineers and provide mentoring and coaching.
- Oversee design, specification and selection of new or replacement mechanical equipment; including inspection and testing.
- Provide support to Operations and Maintenance personnel to ensure facilities operate safely, efficiently and with high mechanical reliability.
- Capture and maintain lessons learned for key equipment and systems at all facilities.
Qualification And Experience:
1. Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Industrial, or Chemical Engineering 15 years- experience in a process industry setting in mechanical equipment engineering, operations or maintenance. Maximum Age 45.
2. Prior experience as Lead or Senior Engineer. 15+ years- experience in an LNG processing facility or in the LNG industry. Strong leadership, supervisory, teamwork and technical abilities are required.
3. An acute sensitivity to personnel and process safety issues in a hazardous / hydrocarbon processing environment.
4. Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills.
5. Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
6. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization and with individuals and groups from different disciplines, industries and governmental agencies.
7. Able to work with a culturally diverse group of technical individuals whose skills cover the range required to engineer, operate and maintain the LNG production facilities.
8. Possess the personality and ability to relate to and to establish a mutually respectful relationship with management, peers and various level facility workers (including Senior Management team, plant supervision, other discipline engineers, and O&M staff), all of whom are all responsible for ensuring safe, reliable, and efficient operations.
9. Highly organized, with effective planning skills; able to manage multiple activities and programs in a timely fashion and with a high degree of accuracy; able to meet work deadlines.
10. Computer literate including Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Access, Project and PowerPoint.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.