Business Manager at Apolis Consulting Private Limited
Views:895 Applications:272 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
GM/Business Head - Cinema (10-18 yrs)
To head the Cinema Operations as a Revenue Centre Head for ensuring & meeting the Customer Satisfaction Scores and Revenue targets through Efficient operations, Centred on the Standard Operating Procedures and fair People Management practices.
1. Ensuring Financials of cinema/ Unit (Like SPH, ATP, Strike rate).
2. Tracks and directs the performance of the cinema on daily basis through consistent implementation of the SOPs and tracking of the business environment towards achievements of the monthly targets (revenues- Box/Concessions/LAM and customer satisfaction scores) and identifies key contributing members for rewards/incentives.
3. Drive Local Area Marketing to increase admissions to the cinema. Also to establish PVR, not only as Cinema but as an overall entertainment destination of first choice.
4. COGS Control.
5. Ensures redressal of all customer complaints at the cinemas within stipulated timelines.
6. Ensuring internal audit score as per SOPs.
7. Mystery Audit Score.
8. Plans and implements the On the Job Training/Operational Training for DMs and Duty Officers, in coordination with the training team, for operational efficiency.
9. Attrition Control.
10. Training of team on various initiatives.
11. Facilitates implementation of all marketing drives at the cinema as per the corporate directives.
12. Ensuring accurate and timely reporting of site performance against the targets for consistent tracking and timely mid course correction by the management.
13. Ensure full support of all verticals to the cinema team for all matters related to the upkeep of the assets and availability of the systems through interventions and escalations.
14. Statutory Compliance and Liasioning. Interact with local authorities (Govt./Police/Developer) for smooth operations and timely support to the cinema).
15. Develops a strong bonding amongst the cross functional team members through building common understanding of the cinema performance and their contribution towards achievement of the same.
- Age between 27 to 35 years
- Presentable Personality
- Career Oriented
- Business Acumen
- Flair for Movies
- Open to relocate
- Service oriented attitude
- Accountability & Responsible attitude
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.