Associate Director at BTI Executive Search
Views:366 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
GM/AVP - Product Management - Industrial Products/Semiconductors/Auto (15-21 yrs)
GM/AVP -Product Management
- The position will be responsible for the entire product life cycle management ; development and management of products as per new product/service requirement and enhancement of existing products and features
- Driving P&L management through product strategy development and planning & strategizing of new and existing products through his/her counterparts in the regions.
- Working closely with Sales, Business Development, Marketing teams to define/evolve product(s) and solution GTM strategy, expand customer reach and maximize revenues.
- Leading, guiding and managing a team of product managers for the segment
Education: B.E./ B.Tech + MBA
- 15+ years' of experience in Product Management/Product Planning or Product Development, preferably in a multi-national company.
- Complexity of managing end to end i.e. product development, manufacturing operations, business development, SCM etc.
- Should have good business level acumen; exposure to costing/pricing is must
- Diverse background of handling roles in design and then moving to /SCM/Operations/Product will be preferred.