Consulting Partner at InnoQuest Consulting
Views:700 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
GM/AVP - Operations - Domestic eCommerce - BPO (17-22 yrs)
This position is with a reputed BPO.
The incumbent in this role will be responsible for managing P&L responsibility and accountability for One of the Verticals of domestic operations operating in Indore and Mysore
The role could be based in Mysore/Indore
- The candidate will be responsible for leading various voice and non-voice Operations Functions (e commerce domain), Client Services, SLA management,governance,reporting. The individual will be responsible for alignment of Strategic Organizational goals to functional & individual goals as he / she leads a the operations group with over 2000+ employees and driving various developmental initiatives for Retention and Succession planning across levels. Drive significant process re-engineering efforts that enable tangible benefits for the client and stakeholders globally.
- A seasoned operations professional, who has demonstrated capability providing strategic and tactical direction to a variety of operational support units.
- Provide Strategic and Tactical direction to the Operations in India with P&L responsibility.
- Ensure timely achievement of SLA's across business units with no revenue shrinkage and drive on time results for global stakeholders and customers that is defect free and in an operationally efficient manner.
- Manage productivity and drive adequate staffing levels to ensure effective cost management and maintenance of project margins; Ensure effective development and management of operations plan.
- Continued implementation of systems & operations.
- Customer satisfaction with service delivery both external and internal - Voice of Customer
- Leadership, guidance and development for current senior operational leaders
- Effective coordination of activities to service customer segments globally .
- Continued management of operations through effective use of metrics representing performance on a daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly basis
- Effectively collaborate with leaders/peers across Implementations, Client Relations, Sales, Compliance, IT to ensure that resources are utilized optimally.
- Provide strategic planning and execution to enhance cost control, profitability, productivity and efficiency throughout the company's operation function.
- Sustaining a culture that focuses on continuous improvement through Lean Six Sigma methods.
- Build, develop and manage operations leadership team.
- Regular Interaction with Leadership team and individual department/functional heads to ensure that company's operational priorities are aligned with total company mission, vision and values.
- Be part of customer calls and customer meetings to promote organisations operational excellence.
- Manage organization through transformation, new system roll-outs, new product roll-outs ensuring no disruption to service delivery
Educational Experience & Qualification :
- PG in Management preferable
- Min 18 + yrs Post PG & last 10 yrs in ITeS / BPO environment in domestic set up
- Last 4+yrs as a P&L lead ( Min)
- Experience in general operations, preferred from e commerce background
- Would be reporting to head of Domestic Business
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.