Client Partner at Search Synergy
Views:79 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
GM/AVP - Legal - Infra/Real Estate - LLB (5-10 yrs)
This role will report to the General Counsel for supporting across the legal function including project finance, projects and M&A work stream.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
1.Leading drafting, reviewing and finalizing various sourcing and O&M agreements
2. Leading due diligence for under acquisition assets and supporting on documentation ( drafting, reviewing, negotiating and finalizing) M&A documentation
3. Leading M&A integration for newly acquired assets including ensuring data integration
Supporting review of financing and security creation and perfection documents including coordinating with counsels for requisite opinions
4. Supporting the projects team on real estate matters, including coordinating with local counsels for conducting title search, managing disputes and any other assistance as may be required
5. Supporting compliance endeavours such as establishment of ERP systems
6. Supporting on operational issues such as NDA/ engagement letter negotiations, advising on HR and Admin issues
- BA LLB preferably from a National Law School or from an integrated five year course.
- Minimum 5-10 years of post-qualification experience preferably with a combination of law firm and in-house experience with focus on projects and project finance