Principal Consultant at Leaders Hunt
Views:575 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:123
GM/AVP - BPO Operations - Insurance Vertical (14-18 yrs)
- Will be heading and providing functional leadership to the operations of the BPO team
- Overall accountability for the entire insurance BPO operation of multiple customers with multiple shift operations.
- To manage the operational activities and challenges of allocated BPO divisions and ensure resources match workloads to provide cost effective, high quality service within agreed SLA's and timeliness.
- Establish mechanisms to ensure enhancement in the overall productivity, volume and competence levels of the BPO division through strategic interventions.
- Create, mentor and lead an effective BPO team of Operations Managers / Senior Managers.
- Build and maintain effective long-term relationships with key members of the client team.
- Be prepared to innovate and actively seek out-of-the-box solutions.
- Will drive business and interfaces with the clients.
- Will be responsible for continuous business process improvements.
- Product goals achievement
- Provide customer service expertise and thought leadership across processes
- Determining project roadmap
- Driving product improvements through Product benchmarking and analyzing market data and trends.
- Develop resource plans commensurate with project deliverables and work with Human Resources and Staffing to define and hire right skills for the product.
- Identify opportunity for growth of the product and participate in transitions.
- Driving best practice sharing through processes
Knowledge & Skills:
- Good knowledge of key technologies and processes
- Good knowledge of appropriate insurance products and services, can recognize sales opportunities
- Good understanding of customer services roles and responsibilities
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of customer services strategy and challenges
- High degree of problem solving skills to resolve problems in a multi product/service environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to interact at all levels
- Ability to focus on long-term direction of the company whilst solving current and often complex re-sourcing issues
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High degree of resilience - not afraid to identify and take tough/unpopular decisions as required
- Sound man management skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.