Delivery Lead at Task Staffing Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:269 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
GM/AVP/AGM/DGM - Direct Tax & Indirect Tax - Consulting Firm (12-25 yrs)
AGM /DGM - Direct Taxation (Experience : DT and M&A Tax)
- Frame, implement and restructure tax strategy to derive tax efficiency across all BU
- Monitor and advise on accurate direct tax compliances and due diligence
- Ensure preparations of replies against various Income tax issues raised by the business.
- Plan, advise and comply on tax optimal solutions to BU/s within agreed timelines
- Provide tax opinions to internal and business stake holders with regards to change in business models
- Liaise with tax consultants on regular basis in respect of various tax compliances, tax advisory, tax representation and tax litigations
- Comply with Tax dashboard requirements, and preparation of various documents for management discussion & analysis.
- Ensure timely resolution of audit observations
- Drive standardization, simplification & best practice sharing across all processes / businesses. review and suggest ways of improvements and impart the required training to team members
GM/AVP - Indirect Taxation (Experience : IDT & Corporate affairs)
- Knowledge on GST laws , Project Head for implementation of GST all the entities of Group.
- SAP configuration for GST for different entities at Group Level.
- Knowledge of business restructuring and specifically legal/compliance for de-merger of business. Designated as Project
- Manager for SAP configuration for business restructuring and taken lead role for transaction mapping and licensing related to demerger.
- Knowledge of export benefits under the Foreign Trade Policies.
- Knowledge in Customs Laws and regulations for operating as Custodian for ICD.
- Knowledge in Central Excise laws and applications in large manufacturing company and engineering industry.
- Knowledge of VAT of the states and specially dealt with works contract tax of major states of India.
- Knowledge of export benefits and Foreign Trade Policies.
- Dealt with litigation on taxation laws upto High Court/ SupremeCourt level.
- Formation of SOPs for business transaction and implementation by configuration of system/ SAP.
- Knowledge in Contract Formation and specifically deciding SOP for mapping business transaction related to any long-term contract etc