Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:441 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
GM/AGM/Head - Production - Fruit Juices (18-25 yrs)
Head Production (GM/AGM) - Fruit Juices
- Managing the Production of Juice lines and achieving the production targets and provides leadership and direction to the plant in areas of responsibility including administration, processing, packaging, scheduling, sanitation, quality, purchasing, safety and environmental.
- Works with the Plant Manager and/or Operations Manager as the liaison between the Plant and other departments including Sales, Distribution, Corporate, and State and Federal Regulatory Personnel
- Directs the overall activities of the manufacturing facility to ensure customer orders are received, scheduled, and produced at the lowest possible cost to meet the customers requirements while maintaining established safety and quality standards.
- Analyzes plant operations and key metrics to ensure that the facility maintains high quality and safety standards to continue to maintain our leadership position in the industry.
- Responsible for expense management and control, including shrink, labor and overhead costs utilizing Continuous Improvement techniques and a Management Operating Structure (MOS).
- Ensures that Standard Operating Procedures are developed and maintained for all aspects of the business.
- Cooperates in a cross-functional manner as a change agent with all departments within the Company.
- Engages in the typical responsibilities of a manager requiring planning, evaluating, organizing, integrating, and delegating.
- Provides management of employees directly or through supervisors to ensure effective selection, retention, development, disciplinary action and performance management. If a collective bargaining agreement exists, may participate in negotiations, grievances or other contract related activities and discussions.
- Leads by example with the Company Code of Ethics. This includes following Company policies, standards and specifications.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualification And Experience:
I. BE with 20 years of experience in heading Manufacturing/ Production/ Engineering and technical aspects of Beverages/ Bottling operations in Tetra Packs and Pet bottles
II. Familiarity with Good Manufacturing Practices.
III. Union (for union facilities), Safety, and Workers Compensation experience preferred.
IV. Experience leading and following Safety/Security Policies and Procedures.
V. Ability to follow all Sanitation and Quality Policies and Procedures, and report and follow through on any deficiencies.
VI. Ability to follow Continuous Improvement (CI) Processes in the Management Operating Structure (MOS).
VII. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and computer-based applications.
VIII. Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
IX. Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs; ability to lead others through change.
X. Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
XI. Skill in organization and prioritization, and attention to detail.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
P G Ganesh
Mobile : 9873663105