HR at Glutaweis Cosmetics Private Limited
Views:2519 Applications:713 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Glutaweis Cosmetics - Marketing Director/Chief Marketing Officer (10-17 yrs)
CMO - Job Description
- The role of Marketing Director (MD) or Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) at Glutaweis is a key position that will help define the future of the business.
- The CMO is a dynamic role that has strategic as well as creative aspects. We need a CMO who will nurture our small marketing department of 3-4 individuals and 3 agencies into a robust team of 15-18 members with inhouse creative capabilities over the next couple of years. The business is just starting out and we need the CMO to oversee growth by several fold over 12-24 months.
- The CMO should bring a strategic approach to the luxury cosmetics and skin care industry in India and our future global operations. They should be able to focus on an e-commerce first sales funnel, but also prepare the company for B2B and other offline channel marketing in 2021
The CMO should :
1. Be responsible for growing the marketing team under them
2. Launch and manage new product lines, manage and nurture hero products
3. Target various audiences and markets in India and the world.
4. Bring a luxury and premium sensibility to brand communications.
5. Help the brand formulate and solidify a global level market positioning and brand architecture.
6. Scope out, develop and strike deals with possible marketing channel partners.
7. Be one of the faces of the company to the media and to industry.
8. Be able to shift strategies and tactics from one phase of growth to another in the coming months and years for adaptive growth.
9. Define the marketing departments KPIs and be responsible for them.
10. Over the years, develop an omni channel approach to marketing and oversee the building of an in-house creative marketing team that is eventually independent of any agency to run digital and offline marketing in entirety.
11. Manage working relationships and processes with various agencies.
12. Build a distinct and innovative brand marketing approach for Glutaweis.
We expect the CMO to be a very hands on job that requires a strong presence in the workplace but also be a good delegator and nurture accountable and responsible managers under their care.
1. An alumnus of a reputed Business School or Marketing Management School at a post graduate level.
2. More than 10 years of Marketing experience cumulatively required across both offline and online channels. Experience building marketing funnels and overseeing product launches is essential.
3. At least 3 years experience in any position in the luxury, beauty, fashion or skin care industries or product categories.
4. Relevant experience managing KPIs and outcomes for themselves and teams working under them.
5. Relevant experience managing creative agencies, their processes and and managing their delivery expectations. Ability to work at conceptual and creative levels with marketing and brand communication requirements. Relevant agency experience will also suffice.
6. Relevant experience building brand positioning, strategy and architecture of product lines.
7. Experience in luxury, beauty and cosmestics in the international arena would be considered a great advantage.
8. A wide knowledge of the beauty and skin care business in the world.
1. Strategic planning.
2. Expert communication skills to moderate between various stakeholder groups, team members and agencies.
3. Financial fluency and ease with excel sheets.
4. Ability to live and feel for the brand.
5. Insight and innovation balanced with a data driven and consumer-first approach.
6. Expert English speaking and writing skills. Fluency in Hindi/other Indian languages.
7. Encourage disruption and change. Be adaptable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.