HR Manager at Glocal Healthcare
Views:2019 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Glocal Healthcare - Head - Human Resource (16-20 yrs)
- Formulating HR policies and procedures for employee motivation
- Overall coordination of Training and Development at units/site
- Strategic alliance with premier training institute.
- Identifying area for multi-skilling and job rotation.
- Organizing and initiating action plan based on Organisation Health Survey.
- Organizing compensation and benefits surveys in order to decide the competitive salary structure.
- Recognition and Reward schemes.
- Leading the recruitment process through advertisements, references, consultants and walk-in interviews.
- Young Talent acquisition through campus recruitments and summer interns.
- Integration of new recruits through specific induction programme designed keeping in mind the qualification and experience.
- Developing process for identifying high performers and high potentials for fast growth track .
- Career and succession planning for high potential high performers by developing/monitoring IDP( Individual development plan).
Salary offered: 20-30LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.