HR Manager at Glocal Healthcare
Views:2247 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Glocal Healthcare - Business Head (10-15 yrs)
- To Lead and manage all operations of the hospital
- To be responsible for the achievement of Sales/Revenue targets and maintain healthy P&L for the Hospital.
- He will ensure cost control in all operations and profitability.
- To lead sales teams in achievement of Sales targets by effective utilization and mapping of sales efforts, to ensure full coverage of territory and channels. Be the final point of contact for all Doctors Engagement for OPD Sales.
- To Monitor and Coordinate Patient Care and Infection controls, through IPD/OPD/Patient Care (Front Office) functions.
- To supervise & lead facilities function, to ensure standards of the Hospital upkeep & services are met at all times.
- Facilitate highest level of asset/outlet utilization of diagnostics/labs through guiding channel sales and ensuring highest up-time of the machines and sufficient manpower.
- To be responsible for and manage local risk factors, such as compliances, and liaison with local authorities for smooth hospital operations.
- To Manage, Motivate and Engage all Hospital staff through respective department heads and ensure high level of engagement, motivation, welfare and cordial working environment for all Employees.
- The Business Head must have the following:
Academic & Experience:
- Graduate in any discipline
- Preferred Masters in Hospital Administration or Similar
- 10-15 years of Experience in Hospital Industry
Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent Analytical skills & logical thinking
- Problem solving skills
- Communication skills.
- Customer Orientation.
- Business Acumen.
- Building and leading teams
- Achievement orientation
- Computer skills
Candidate applying for this post must be from Hospital/Healthcare domain.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.