GLOBOCOM - Financial Controller/Finance Head (8-10 yrs)
POSITION: FINANCIAL CONTROLLER / FINANCE HEAD
COMPANY: GLOBOCOM INFOTECH PVT LTD (MULTINATIONAL COMPANY WITH PRESENCE IN 38 COUNTRIES)
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: CA or MCOM or RELAVENT EQUIVALENT DEGREE
EXPERIENCE: 8 TO 10 YEARS
SALARY: 10 to 15 LPA
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE: SHOULD HAVE WORKED WITH IT COMPANIES WHICH HAS DEALT IN HIGH VOLUME FOREIGN REMITTANCE.
1. Account's scrutiny and Financial control
2. Authorisation of Transactions
3. Payment approvals
4. Monitoring and follow up of Receivables and Advances
5. Periodical Review of Unbilled Revenue positions
6. Funds Management
7. Statutory compliances including preparation of statements and filing of periodical returns- Income Tax, GST, TDS, PF etc
8. HR compliance s such as PF, personnel records
9. Payments to Govt such as TDS, Tax, GST, PF and others
10. Finalisation of Accounts, Dealing with Auditors - statutory, Internal, Tax audit
11. Assistance for Secretarial Compliances
12. MIS & financial reporting
13. Assistance in evaluation of contracts / profitability /proposals . Should have dealt with legal teams towards creation or vetting of legal documents.
14. Banking dealings and compliances
15. Foreign exchange risk Management
16. Preparation and submission of quarterly financial reports s ( to Board, Banks and others )
17. FEMA and I.T compliances on Import and export transactions including remittances
18. Monitoring of payments relating to operational and administrative matters
19. Inter departmental coordination and support including dealing with external consultants and legal advisor
20. Handling of Income Tax, GST Assessments and regulatory matters
21. Should be able to Assist in operational decision making
22. Stream lining accounting functions to cater to growth
23. Should have handled a team & should be able to derive work promptly as a team leader
24. Should be capable to work alongside legal teams for finalization of domestic and international contracts or providing the inputs to legal teams for legal related matters.
25. Cash flow monitoring and timely inputs so that cash in Hand is correctly maintained.
26. Should be able to co-ordinate with the CA / auditors team to ensure quarterly audits
27. Should be able to do tax planning & should be able to innovatively steer the company into newer methods of tax saving via investments, schemes.
Company website - www.globocom.in