Co-Founder and CEO at Globalise
Views:922 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:148
Globalise - Investment Research & Advisory Lead (8-15 yrs)
Investment Research & Advisory Lead
About Globalise :
- Globalise is India's first platform for guided global investing. Through Globalise, customers can access international financial markets and get the necessary guidance to make informed decisions to construct a geographically diversified portfolio. The wealth management platform enables direct investment in a choice of ~4,000 international stocks, funds and ADRs.
- The Globalise team is passionate about revolutionising the Indian wealth management landscape through technology. Globalise is led by individuals with strong experience in the financial services industry and operates out of New Delhi and New York.
About the role :
- Globalise is looking to hire an exceptionally talented individual to lead Investment Product and Advisory for US securities.
- The ideal candidate will be a CA/MBA and be a CFA charter holder and/or NISM XA & XB qualified, with at least 10 years- experience in investment advisory / portfolio management. You will combine a strong quantitative skill set with a range of qualitative skills in order to effectively communicate the research in writing to the community as well as verbally to partners and clients.
The primary objective of this role is to lead the development of appropriate research and support, in order to successfully guide clients and partners along the investment process.
You will be responsible for :
- Ongoing analysis of international stock markets, specially focusing on the US to identify emerging opportunities and risks and create reports
- Publish a list of Select Funds
- Define asset classes and fund categories as relevant for the Indian consumer
- Identify a list of 3-4 - selected funds - in each fund category
- Define and Create Managed Portfolios
- Identify managed portfolios to be constructed across various conceptual buckets (eg themes, goals, sectors)
- Construct each portfolio based on the identified structures (i.e determine risk profile, asset classes, weightings, tactical deviations etc, and select the appropriate instruments for the portfolio)
- Create an information factsheet for each portfolio for publishing to customers and advisors, including objectives, performance vs benchmarks, and holdings
Processes / Policies
- Implement the processes to create, monitor and evaluate Select Funds, Model Portfolios and Managed Portfolios on an ongoing basis
- Manage the governance process on how the research would be quality assured and approved for publishing to advisors and clients would need to be defined
- Publish periodic reports on the US Stock Market on relevant topics for Indian investors