Managing Partner at MindGen Solutions
Views:1365 Applications:298 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Global Tools Delivery Manager - IT (12-22 yrs)
We have a senior opportunity for Global Tools Delivery Manager with one of our client for Bangalore/Mumbai/Pune location.
- Person with prior experience in Global Tools which includes ServiceNow, Remedy, Splunk, Ops view, Tableau and strong knowledge/understanding in infrastructure domain & cloud. Person who can effectively take care of day to day operational activities, drive initiatives and collaborate with stakeholders.
- Ability to outperform all tools related operational activities in line to the defined KPIs
- Ability to own and drive migration and onboarding projects
- Knowledge and experience managing tools like Remedy, ServiceNow, Splunk, Tableau, Ops view
- Knowledge and experience in financial modelling and governance
- Understand business, process, application, infrastructure and technology relationships.
- Experience in capability build and offerings development.
- Excellent analytical ability and have eye for details
Key Responsibilities -
- Delivery of tools lifecycle; from solutioning to offboarding
- Maintenance, Customization and Continuous improvement of deployed solutions
- Team Management/ People Management
- Participate in presale product presentations, demos, customer evaluations as required
- Enhance the COE capabilities to drive operations excellence (proactively),
- Participate in review meetings, provide analysis, feedback and actions based on trends, root cause analysis and other reports.