Managing Partner at MindGen Solutions
Views:1731 Applications:383 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Global Tools Delivery Manager - IT (12-22 yrs)
We have a senior opportunity for Global Tools Delivery Manager with one of our client for Bangalore/Mumbai/Pune location.
- Person with prior experience in Global Tools which includes ServiceNow, Remedy, Splunk, Ops view, Tableau and strong knowledge/understanding in infrastructure domain & cloud. Person who can effectively take care of day to day operational activities, drive initiatives and collaborate with stakeholders.
- Ability to outperform all tools related operational activities in line to the defined KPIs
- Ability to own and drive migration and onboarding projects
- Knowledge and experience managing tools like Remedy, ServiceNow, Splunk, Tableau, Ops view
- Knowledge and experience in financial modelling and governance
- Understand business, process, application, infrastructure and technology relationships.
- Experience in capability build and offerings development.
- Excellent analytical ability and have eye for details
Key Responsibilities -
- Delivery of tools lifecycle; from solutioning to offboarding
- Maintenance, Customization and Continuous improvement of deployed solutions
- Team Management/ People Management
- Participate in presale product presentations, demos, customer evaluations as required
- Enhance the COE capabilities to drive operations excellence (proactively),
- Participate in review meetings, provide analysis, feedback and actions based on trends, root cause analysis and other reports.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.