Recruitment Manager at High Finch Global
Views:1420 Applications:381 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Global Talent Acquisition Leader - IT Services (18-24 yrs)
- Lead and manage fulfilment of lateral open positions, by hiring of quality talent as per defined process, budget, location and timelines,
- Review and finalize quarterly and annual hiring plan for the unit by reviewing the numbers, allocations to recruiters, channels, timelines etc.
- Identify, lead and manage key initiatives to improve talent acquisition efficiencies and outcomes
- Engage with senior stakeholders across delivery organization for talent fulfillment
- Develop and implement systems and processes to obtain relevant and credible market intelligence as input to TA strategy
- Identify talent pool and market availability and build a strong mechanism to support business requirements
- Establish scalable network and strong selection process to ensure the right talent is getting in to the organization
- Devise an appropriate channel mix to ensure a market competitive cost per hire
- Identify & monitor measures across processes. Design and implement metrics to measure and improve recruitment efficiency.
- Experience in handling recruitment (lateral hiring, volume hiring) from a large IT services company
- Should have the length and breadth to delivery 50k numbers and also handle the stake holders.
- Execution excellence and passion to deliver results
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Experience around managing complexity and ambiguity
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.