Consultant at Michael Page
Views:584 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Global Talent Acquisition Director - Payments Industry (12-15 yrs)
Our client is one of the global leading player in digital payments industry, looking to hire their Global Talent Acquisition Director for India. The role is based in Mumbai and reports into the Global Head of Talent Acquisition (while working closely with Head HR-India), your roles and responsibilities will be:
- Driving the recruitment process, ensuring that it is completed within the stipulated time and budget.
- Coordinating with business heads to ensure recruitment efforts are in sync with the business needs, leveraging new technology and channels in the recruitment space in co-ordination with other stakeholders and managing engagement with all external clients
- Reviewing market data periodically to benchmark compensation across new roles and positions in assigned departments to bring market wide parity for those positions
- drive the lateral and campus talent acquisition strategy and RPO setup in India, lead the planned recruitment of 500+ positions each year, set KPIs for the talent acquisition team
- liaise with management, local recruitment team and agencies
The Ideal Candidate :
- Someone with technical recruitment experience, having worked in MNC set up for global companies with strong experience in leadership and liaising with management. Someone who is vision oriented, abreast with market & hiring trends, who can work with remote reporting structure and is comfortable performing independently
- You have experience with volume hiring, IT and operations recruitment experience is a must. The candidate must have experience in using tools like SAP SuccessFactors
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.