Team Lead Hiring at Xpert Conexions
Views:1221 Applications:193 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Global Supply/Demand Planner - FMCG/Pharma/Automobile (10-16 yrs)
Looking Only Female Candidates
Minimum Experience -10years
- Global Subject Matter Expert, in one or several planning core competencies (SIOP / Demand / OCP / Supply & inventory / replenishment /Upstream / IT planning solution ) defines /sustains processes and/or sub-processes, under guidance of the SC Planning Business Process Owner, and engages in a continuous improvement loop.
- Step up the community of user in every Regions and Business Units
- Define Planning processes at the group level, specific (Co-planning, CSF, DRP, MPP, Vendor forecast, SIOP and inventory management) or on a End to End scope
- Deploy external benchmark to select the best-in-class Planning processes.
- Define & standardize processes across Regions & Business Unit. Train users
- Collaborate with other IT SMEs to select best in class planning tools
Animate the community in her/his scope and lead its step up. (50 to 200 people)
- Define and deploy with Region & BU needed organization
- Identify gap in competency & collaborate w/ HR to define & deploy the training path
- Identify planning key talent, Edison. Expose them (transformation / skill network)
- Maintain with Region / BU succession planning for the planning team.
- Participate or somewhat lead specific transformations using diverse methodologies
- Based on request, represent co. in external event related to planning
- Master's degree
- Min 10+ years' experience in Operational and Planning functions
- Need a global view with the ability to understand and deploy corporate strategy for their scope / process
- Strong ability to influence and convince stakeholders. Resilient in the face of challenge
- Demonstrated ability to drive change and deliver results - solid network management
- Business acumen
- Digital acumen
- Structure & process oriented
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Team player - Team builder (functional leadership)
- Project management.