HR Business Partner at Zingo
Views:153 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Global Solutions Architect - 5G (6-15 yrs)
Global Solutions Architect - Service Provider to participate in Sales activities including Product presentations, Design and Architecture consultation, POC, and FOA deployments.
- This role will work with Strategic accounts to discover and define new revenue sources and collaborate with partner integrators to develop solutions and certify reference architectures. There will be Technical Marketing collaboration with the goal of increasing sales account team knowledge.
- Including cross-product solutions design, outbound collateral and technical publications/ proper field alignment with product use cases. Also, work with customers to determine deployment models and best practices for product introduction and ongoing operations/maintenance. Promote the brand through participation in industry forums and standards bodies activities including panel discussions, presentations, and standards work.
Daily Activities will include:
- Pre/ Post Sales, Product Management, Network integration, Automation, Sales Enablement
- Showcasing our Carrier Grade Networking product solutions.
- Assist with the development of formal sales plans and proposals for opportunities. Gather industry information/customer requirements and assist with product definition and roadmap prioritisation
- Assist PM with Feature request validation and prioritization
- Assist PM with conveying ideas and customer feedback to development in an effort to contour current products in alignment with customer and industry changes
- Assist customers with API use cases for monitoring and provisioning 3rd Party network integration Assist with training and competency development for new-hire training and orientation Develop and manage mentorship programs to enable local field expert resources Consult with Sales Enablement/ Technical marketing to build enablement collateral including technical white papers, solution guides, etc.
- Provide feedback and consult with training leadership regarding internal competency development including generation of training material and assessment vehicles.
- Execute training in rare circumstances
Core Competencies :
- Openstack and Kubernetes expertise
- Strong expertise and background in telecom service provider market, especially 3G, 4G and 5G wireless technologies
- Good understanding of carrier grade NAT and Firewalls
- Understanding of current Infrastructure attacks and DDoS threats and how to mitigate
- Experience deploying routers in Service Provider environments
- Knowledge and experience configuring either Cisco or Juniper routers
- Experience with policy-based routing features including route-maps, ACLs, or Junos Firewall and routing policies
- Design experience with Routing protocols including OSPF/BGP
- Experience with Policy Based/Virtual routing deployment models
- Knowledge of currently deployed access methods including LTE RAN, GPON, Cable, DSL, FTTX
- Knowledge and deployment experience with security products including, DDoS detection/Mitigation, and Firewalls (specifically GI/GTP Firewalls in mobile environments)
- Working knowledge of python using API for device configuration and monitoring
- Knowledge of NFV architectures and VM life cycle management utilizing Openstack.
- Understanding of SDN provisioning of VF, SFC, and fault tolerance
- Experience working with large mobile network integrators
- Business Development experience is a plus
- Minimum 5 years Pre-sales experience focused on Service Provider sales.
- Deep routing and product knowledge
- Openstack and Kubernetes expertise and SDN technologies
- Knowledge of Python, Ansible
- Full understanding of service provider deployment models
- Fixed Broadband: FTTX, GPON, Active DWDM, DSL, Cable/Docsis
- Wireless mobile...
- Understanding of current 4G Evolved packet core networks and Gi-Lan services architecture and deployment
- 5G awareness and deployment models is a plus
- IOT architectures are a plus