Lead Consultant at Mancer Consulting
Views:2527 Applications:290 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Global Service Delivery Lead - IT Transition & BPO Operations (12-16 yrs)
- Manage the Design, build and operationalisation of the BPO capability.
- Program Management of the establishment of the BPO facility.
- Team Lead for the BPO related transition activities
- Effectively manage relationships and communications with project stakeholders, including customers and delivery teams
- Structure project teams for success, incorporating required skills from within the Group and sourcing resources from delivery partner organisations
- Define right fit methodology (agile, waterfall, iterative) upfront to each project initiative to drive the most efficient and innovative delivery solutions
- Communicate and report project activities, timelines, impacts, status and implications to project team members, stakeholders and staff
- Develop robust and achievable project plans to manage the delivery of quality project deliverables
- Balance schedule, cost and quality in reaching decisions relating to project delivery
- Manage and report project expenditures and benefits realisation
- Track and manage project activities and deliverables to achieve agreed outcomes and identify and develop mitigation strategies to manage project interdependencies
- Support both business and organisational change whilst managing stakeholder expectations
- Evaluate effectiveness of methodologies, processes and tools and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Relevant business and/or technology graduate qualifications
- Recognised industry certifications/accreditations.
- Financial industry experience (Banking / BFSI / Captive / BPO Services)
- Relevant 12 - 16 years of professional experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.