Talent Sourcing Specialist at Kelly OCG
Views:124 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Global Scientific Advisor - Pharma - PhD (3-8 yrs)
Global Scientific Advisor
Job Description :
Hiring for Global Scientific Advisor for one of the top Pharmaceutical company with 3+yrs of experience in medical communication with PhD from a reputed university
Roles and Responsibilities :
- You will be responsible for Quality check (QC) and delivery of timely accurate and credible medical communication materials across medical affairs focus areas to internal and external stakeholders. We expect you to ensure effective cross-functional collaboration and consistent communication between medical affairs team, project manager and medical illustrator.
- Furthermore, we expect you to provide back-end support for medical guidance and clinical activities driven by global medical affairs. You will proactively engage in scientific dialogue and relationship with global KOLs and you will be responsible for KOL interactions in advisory boards. We expect you to do development and Quality checking of posters and publication slide decks in collaboration with the Global Publication Manager and medical illustrator.
- Addition to the above, you will be responsible for supporting medical affairs teams in the development and execution of scientific story line, content, topics of global advisory boards, scientific communication, global medical education and medical communication plan to ensure KOL/HCP recognition and understanding of clinical profile of compound through presentations of data, participation in global meetings and symposia, and personal visits.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- MD / Ph.D. with substantial clinical and/or research expertise relevant area (e.g. Endocrinology, General Practice or Internal Medicine) with experience of 2 - 3 years
- Must have an experience with clinical medicine, clinical research and development
- 2-3 years of clinical and/or pharmaceutical industry experience
- Understanding of the pharmaceutical industry
- Fluency in both spoken and written English
- Demonstrated research experience (e.g. publications)
- Additional education and experience in medical communication
- Study or work in a country other than the native country