Manager Global Recruitment at Global Schools Foundation
Views:751 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Global Schools Foundation - Senior Associate - Investment (7-15 yrs)
ABOUT US :
Founded in 2002, Global Schools Foundation is a Singapore-headquartered, community-oriented education institution whose mission is to cultivate and nurture young minds into global leaders of the future and is significantly contributing to achieving significant learning outcomes for every child. In the last two decades, the Foundation has grown to 62 campuses in 11 countries. Our seven international schools are spread across Southeast Asia, the Middle East, South Asia, and East Asia. Global Schools Foundation (GSF) is an education pioneer with a network of premier international schools. The Foundation schools infuse the best educational approaches from around the globe into a unique pedagogy which imparts value-based learning that goes beyond academics. The 62 GSF schools are spread across 11 countries in ASEAN & South Asia, Middle East and India which provide world class education to over 45,000 students from 70+ nationalities. The schools offer various. curricula, including IB, Cambridge and CBSE.
JOB TITLE - Senior Associate -Investment
DEPARTMENT - Investments
JOB PURPOSE :
- The Senior Associate Investment shall support the Investments department. Geographic region shall be Asia, including India. The role shall include execution of investment transactions in the region, with a focus on oversight of ongoing due diligence exercises, initiation, and development of detailed financial models, and ensuring smooth deal closure.
- Additional responsibilities shall include cooperation with Integration teams post-deal closure, transfer of necessary diligence findings and relationships to integration managers as well as the relevant Finance and Operations teams.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Perform first-cut analysis of new transaction proposals for senior team members including deal summaries, initial modelling, and pricing/ IRR output.
- Create and maintain detailed financial models for each proposed acquisition within the Asia region. Build up a scenario analysis based on discussion with the management and consideration of diligence findings in the model. Update as needed during and after deal closure.
- Lead certain aspects on the transaction execution, identify key issues and devise feasible and effective solutions
- Assist in selection and onboarding of due diligence vendors.
- Oversee and review due diligence vendor workstreams for ongoing transactions.
- Assist in transaction completion, including documentation, tracking conditions precedent and conditions subsequent, and funding of transactions.
- Maintain pipeline transactions database, including latest deal updates.
- Coordinate between in-house integration teams, target personnel, and due diligence providers to transfer appropriate findings, relationships to allow seamless transition of systems and processes after deal closure.
- Works closely with other functional areas, specially finance and integration teams, as well as key operational managers to understand potential post-acquisition synergies and competency gaps within acquisition targets.
- Builds strong networks and maintains good working relationships with internal and external partners to keep abreast of the current business climate and macroeconomic trends.
Minimum Qualifications : Degree or higher qualification in accountancy, economics, finance, or capital markets.
- Atleast 7 years experience in M&A/ Investment Banking/ Financial Advisory, with focus on Private Equity investments.
- Experience in investments in the education industry desirable but not critical.