Manager Global Recruitment at Global Schools Foundation
Views:1527 Applications:428 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Global Schools Foundation - Deputy Manager - Global Recruitment (5-8 yrs)
Founded in 2002, Global Schools Foundation is a Singapore-headquartered, community oriented education institution whose mission is to cultivate and nurture young minds into global leaders of the future and is significantly contributing to achieving significant learning outcomes for every child. In the last two decades, the Foundation has grown to 62 campuses in 11 countries. Our seven international schools are spread across Southeast Asia, the Middle East, South Asia, and East Asia. Global Schools Foundation (GSF) is an education pioneer with a network of premier international schools. The Foundation schools infuse the best educational approaches from around the globe into a unique pedagogy which imparts value-based learning that goes beyond academics. The 62 GSF schools are spread across 11 countries in ASEAN & South Asia, Middle East and India which provide world class education to over 45,000 students from 70+ nationalities. The schools offer various. curricula, including IB, Cambridge and CBSE.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Responsible for end to end recruitment of Leadership roles for International Curriculum and campuses under Global School Foundation
- Coordinate with HR Partners of all brands to ensure Recruitment is streamlined in all locations globally
- Oversee and Manage all aspects of the recruitment and selection process for global open positions in an efficient and cost-effective way
- Collaborate in developing strategic recruitment initiatives that will attract quality candidates.
- Work closely with the Human Resources Business Partners (HRBPs) in the respective geographies to understand their recruitment needs, and forecast future hiring needs
- Functionally support in building and maintaining career portal with the design team
- Consultants & Agencies development through interactions, networking, and recommendations globally
- Build relations with key external parties, recruitment agencies, candidates, universities, and other recruitment channels to help build a pipeline of candidates
- Being highly responsive to all recruiting and hiring inquiries of hiring managers and global recruitment team
- Collaborate in developing new strategies for sourcing and evaluating potential candidates
- Gather and outline objectives for each open position, working closely with hiring managers, head of the businesses and HR teams to develop accurate job descriptions, screen candidates, and help formulate offers
- Manage key client stakeholder relationships to ensure client relationships are ongoing, and consultative in nature
- Maintain accurate records and MIS reporting on recruitment metrics and KPIs.
Stay up-to-date on industry trends, market intelligence, and best practices in global recruitment
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Bachelor's degree in HR, business, or related field Proven experience International hiring , Head Hunting or similar role
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organisational skills.
Experience : 5-8 years of Experience in Recruitment in the international market,Expat Hiring, preferably in education industry