Global Sales Manager - FinTech/Technology Products (1-5 yrs)
A candidate who is passionate about Sales and strives to solve customer problems, has a knack for understanding Technology and pitch products solutioning to prospective & existing global clientele. You will possess excellent communication skills & domain expertise which will add value to the consultative sales process & enable sales outcome.
What you will be doing?
- Product Positioning and Pitching to prospective Clients and Partners
- Mapping customer requirements with products and services and solutioning for customer pain points and pitching the respective product/services
- Delivering Impactful Presentations and Product Demonstrations to the key decision makers from various teams within the client's organization.
- Performing the required Business Analysis, Requirement Gathering, and Scoping for techno-commercial proposals
- Working with the Project / Product teams to close the effort estimates, delivery timelines and Infra requirements
- Working with Cross-functional teams to close Client's Technical, Functional, Compliance and Infosec requirements
- Responsible for training Sales teams on the Product, Compliance, and Technology for the assigned use-case
- Liaison between the Product and Sales teams to deliver any new product features for existing / prospective clients and update the team on Client's feedback of the product and any other market insights
- 1 - 4 years relevant work experience as Sales / Presales / Business Analyst / Project Manager role
- Good understanding of BFSI and Fintech Industry is desirable
- Affinity to both sales, technology functions & enthusiastic about Artificial Intelligence and similar technologies.
- Strong commercial knowledge, insights of the market and the industry
- Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills including an ability to think - on their feet- when faced with challenging situations in the sales environment.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Efficient in creating presentation decks and proposal documents and able to effectively articulate through demos & presentations