Global Recruitment Head - Internet/Online/IT (17-20 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identifying your organizations needs and working to create and implement an efficient talent acquisition strategy to improve recruitment and business performance
- Analyzing and communicating recruitment trends, results and insights to drive future recruitment activity, improve compliance and reduce risk and keep track of recruiting metrics (Example: cost-per-hire and time-to-hire).
- Developing an effective Talent Pool framework for all Business units to include: job segmentation, defined sourcing strategies, and articulated engagement plan per role type. - Managing relationships with third party service providers, as assigned (recruitment agencies, advertising, background verification, etc.
- Managing workload allocation including volume forecasting, headcount planning, leave management, where appropriate.
- Designing and driving the adoption of consistent recruiting, interviewing and hiring practices that support a strong candidate experience (People-First culture)
- Driving the full spectrum of recruiting and selection activities. Supervise the recruiting team in a matrix organization and report on its performance.
- Develops and enhances Company's recruiting programs, policies and procedures to maintain standards and ensure compliance including changes in process, new initiatives.
Requirements and skills
- Minimum 17+ years of combined experience in
- Generally a Problem Solver and have worked on Multiple domains
- Must be Comfortable handling Chaotic and dynamic situation
- Talent acquisition
- Recruitment Strategies
- Extensive Stakeholder Management
- Team Handling
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.