Global Process Owner/Subject Matter Expert - P2P - Ship Management & Marine Services Firm (8-13 yrs)
Global Process Owner/ Subject matter expert - P2P
Industry - BPO / ITES
Category - BPO
Skills - GPO, SME, P2P, CA, Stakeholder management, Improvement, Process design, systems & solutions, change management, Shared Services, process controls
Job Description : The Global Process Owner/ Subject matter expert - P2P will be exposed to working across a large complex programmes and projects- process design/controls, process improvement, systems improvement, change management with multiple inter and intra dependencies, across multiple application landscapes and multiple jurisdictional locations and processes including across shared service organisations. The position is based in Mumbai City.
Client Details : The client is a global leader in ship management and marine services (Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain). They have revenues in excess of 2 billion USD, operate in more than 50 international offices and employ 50,000 employees globally.
The key responsibilities of Global Process Owner/ Subject matter expert - P2P
- Own global P2P and related processes on the finance system driving their alignment to best practice on a global basis.
- Own end-to-end P2P processes in Shared Service centres regardless of system, driving process standardisation as far as is practical.
- As a subject matter expert drive end-to-end process design, change management, systems improvement, and process controls
- Align standards and procedures of process with other Process Managers (R2R and OTC).
- Engage with regional SME counterparts during localisation, create, prepare, go-live and operate phases to ensure adherence to the global model and understand causes of potential localisations.
- Own governance around proposed localisations to the global model agreeing with need for the change and taking proposals through formal change
- Build strong relationships with regional leaders and key stakeholders (finance and operations) ensuring high levels of buy in and confidence in the global Shipsure system
The Successful Global Process Owner/ Subject matter expert - P2P
- Qualified accountant (e.g. CA, CIMA, ACA, etc.)/ MBA/ Masters
- In depth knowledge and understanding of the mechanics in P2P
- Knowledge of working in global business environment with sound understanding of global process and transnational flows.
- Knowledge of end-to-end process design, process improvement, systems improvement and process controls
- Lean Six Sigma experience/qualification preferred
- Knowledge of best practice in programme, project and change management.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Job Offer :
- Opportunity to work with a company rated for offering great compensation, and benefits
- Working with a company which offers great work life balance
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Andrew Simoes - +91 (0) 22 4236 3355
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.