Global Process Owner - Payroll - Finance Shared Service (10-16 yrs)
The organization's Finance SSC is looking for a creative, enthusiastic, and experienced Global Business Process Owner who will be responsible for the end-to-end execution of the Global Payroll Operations strategy. This person will work closely with the existing payroll operations team, the Tax teams, as well as other cross-functional stakeholders to drive standardization and optimization of the global payroll operations. This position will have full accountability for the quality of payroll processing globally.
SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Expertise in the end-to-end global payroll process and high level of understanding of general business operations and internal control concepts
- Ability to think strategically and also act operationally; ability to manage ambiguity, risk, and changing direction of projects and strategies
- Team player, flexible, and ability to resolve conflicts
- Experience working with a geographically dispersed team
- Familiarity with business practices and cultures across multiple international regions
- Strong experience in identifying US and global payroll optimization opportunities and driving the subsequent implementation of related projects.
Required Experience and education:
- The candidate should have a degree in Finance / Accounting / Personnel, plus a minimum of 10 years’ experience in payroll operations in a global organization.
- Experience overseeing a finance shared service – global payroll team, either in a captive environment or a BPO preferable.
- Must be familiar with a variety of accounting concepts, practices, and procedures, while relying on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.