Business Leader at Xpert Conexions
Views:1043 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:93
Global Payroll Manager - HR Operations (10-15 yrs)
Job profile summary:
1. Integrate different work processes operated by each business unit to contribute to standard HR operation.
2. Improve operation efficiency by providing and supporting HR services (Payroll)
Job Description :
1. Operating organizations and managing KPI - Serves as the primary administrator for payroll services providing strong customer service while managing the daily operations of payroll
2. SSC employee training & development - Advise, coach and provide guidance to analysts and specialists to improve service quality
3. Issue resolution] Ensure that incidents are managed and escalated as appropriate
4. Control and improve SSC Payroll/T&A process - Work with payroll and HR staff to provide leadership in recommending, developing, and implementing process improvements for HR services (Payroll, Time & Attendance) quality
5. Legislation knowledge - Gain and remain up to date on legislative, regulatory and organizational requirements of all terms and conditions, policies and procedures
6. Contribute to the regular meetings with SSCs in other regions and promote continuous development by sharing improvement points.