Associate at Vbeyond
Views:535 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Global Payroll Lead - HR Operations - BPO (18-28 yrs)
Global Payroll Lead - HR Ops
You will transform the way HR works in the future AND engage in one or more of the following:
- Lead large payroll operations for our clients across different geographies with global footprint and multiple payroll systems
- Design and implement payroll processes, controls, and delivery plan across countries in scope.
- Drive compliance in the payroll area with respect to regulatory requirements of the countries in scope
- Working on different payroll systems and vendors that provide in-country payroll services globally.
- Understand year-end requirements - prepare, plan and execute year-end requirements of each country in scope
- Talent & HR Thought leaders and deep domain specialists in Payroll. Provide Best in class industry/functional view, support existing engagements, diagnostic, due diligence, client co-design workshops, transformation engagement, drive existing client portfolios into the New
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise to existing Payroll delivery teams to improve operations. This involves partnering with multiple teams including technology, business excellence, analytics, solution architecture, and others.
- Leverage in-depth understanding of the organization's Operations standard processes and processes in place across the broad delivery network to develop and improve the way we deliver Payroll services to our clients.
- Self-manage and work independently and in teams to achieve team and personal deliverables
- Will need to participate in shared team initiatives, activities, and programmes to define and drive overall Payroll strategy
Basic Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree (preferred Business-related fields)
- Minimum of 12+ years of experience in payroll (Global payroll - Asia, US, Latam and Europe, focused on payroll processing, year-end processing, regulatory compliance, Tax and Garnishments
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.