Global PayEx - Analyst/Lead/Manager - Security Compliance - Information Security Domain (2-6 yrs)
Global PayEx is seeking a Security Compliance Analyst to join our world class Information Security and Compliance team build a secure, resilient and compliant organization.
- Participate in internal and external security reviews, audits, and control evaluations
- Coordinate with multiple stakeholders to answer security questionnaires of client and partner enquiries
- Assist in incident reporting and forensic investigation processes
- Support monitoring for continued compliance with internal security controls, policies, regulations, and laws
- Assist in internal and vendor risk assessments.
- Develop plan of actions and milestones for security and compliance assessments
- Committed to being an outstanding professional within the Cyber Security and Compliance space.
- Understanding of cloud technologies
- Understanding of systems, networking and security strategy and technologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage and coordinate multiple stakeholders efficiently
- Stay up to date on current security risks and trends
- Bachelor's or Master's in Information Security or related field of study
- Must hold at least one of the certifications: CISSP, CISM or CISA, At least 3 years of relevant experience in an information security role with responsibilities in governance, risk, and compliance.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.