Global Mobility Services Role - Individual Tax/Expatriate Tax - Big4 (2-10 yrs)
We are hiring for Big4 and would mandatorily require some experience in Individual Tax/ Expatriate Tax.
- Conducting entry and exit meeting with expatriates / assisgnees and assist them with local registrations, preparation and filing personal tax returns, requisite compliance relating to the assignment.
- Assist in advisory and compliance services relating to setting up of liaison offices, visa, social security etc.
- Understanding of various tax treaties and application of relevant articles of the treaty in finalizing personnel tax returns / advisory work.
- Structuring tax efficient compensation packages, including advising on both domestic and cross border employee stock option plans
- Assist clients in payroll/withholding tax compliance
- Assisting in providing visa related advisory and compliance assistance to the employees
- Assist with advisory work in relation to FEMA (applicable to expatriates / individuals)
- Ensuring periodical review of filing/documents from an internal review perspective
- Contributing to newspaper articles, knowledge management presentations etc. in respect of the above subjects
- Coaching and guiding the team members
- Building good rapport and working relationship with key client contacts
- Assisting the management in risk compliance, internal reporting and client administration