Business Leader at Xpert Conexions
Views:497 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Global Manager - Talent Acquisition Sourcing & Screening - BPO/ITeS (14-20 yrs)
Talent Acquisition unit Description :
Talent Acquisition (TAC) comprises the developing, managing, planning, and evaluating of the external recruitment and / or internal transfer programs to satisfy the organization's staffing requirements (incl. sourcing). Contains sourcing, recruiting, screening, interviewing, and recommending of internal and external candidates. Ensures that recently hired management employees have adapted successfully.
Job Role Description :
- The Global Talent Acquisition Sourcing and Screening Manager will fulfill a key and integral role in the organization's innovation, transformation and growth by providing value added recruiting activities. He/she will be responsible for defining the sourcing strategy and will work closely with regional Talent Acquisition Heads to build talent capabilities, using innovative methodologies to identify, connect and engage with top talent.
- The incumbent will develop a deep understanding of the industry and Regional markets to suggest and build appropriate sourcing strategies to attract high calibre candidates. Key focus areas will be to ensure the effectiveness and performance of the new sourcing subfunction and build a competent Sourcing and Screening team, in alignment with the global recruitment direction.
- He/she will provide specialized expertise / contribute to the definition of Recruitment programs and policies / administers and supports Recruitment activities
This position will report to Global Head of Talent Acquisition.
Job Key Tasks & Responsibilities :
- Support a diverse and inclusive culture and workforce, and ensure compliance with country laws, regulations and company policies.
- Create the sourcing strategy and execution plans for securing top quality talent for the organization. Manage proactive resourcing and pipeline building for current and future hiring needs and key roles.
- Lead, mentor and develop the Sourcing and Screening team.
- Accountable for delivery of talent across Regions in partnership with Regional TA heads.
- Set guidelines including designing of processes, reporting and metrics, and performance SLAs.
- Focus on establishing talent market expertise including comprehensive view of the industry trends and competitors; provide expertise in market insights, talent landscape, and an understanding of talent needs.
- Consultative partnership with Regional TA heads in identification and prioritization of current and future pivotal/core sourcing needs/market Intelligence and the deployment of regional sourcing Plan
- Embed actions to drive diversity into external sourcing in alignment with Global Diversity program.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and quality of service.
- Partner with HR CoE Social Media and Employer Branding head on outreach strategies and hiring campaigns and employer positioning on social media.
- The Sourcing and screening manager will lead two global teams; A sourcing team located across 6 regions and a screening team located in India.
- The sourcing team will manage proactive resourcing and pipeline building for current and future hiring needs and key roles for company. The sourcing team sits globally in main hiring hubs.
- The screening team which is co-located in India - will manage the screening and primary filtering of all inbound applications to company against Job requirements and create proposals for new pipelines by redirecting applications to other openings. Also, they manage the proper dispositioning for non-selected candidates.
- The sourcing and screening manager will be responsible for defining sourcing strategy and work closely with regional TA heads to provide proper candidates for majority of external hiring either via original screening of inbound applications or actively sourcing candidates for key roles.
Position Requirements and Competencies:
- Master's degree in HR or equivalent
- A minimum of 14 years of experience in Global Talent Acquisition leadership role
- Strong people leadership and capability in building and leading high-performing teams
- Experience managing both local & global team members.
- Proven leader of programs and major transformation initiatives
- Strong analytic skills, able to deliver dashboard data
- Strong in-house corporate sourcing and screening expertise
- Good Cultural awareness and ability to understand different markets and countries we operate in.
- Knowledge of the Telecommunications market and technology