HR Recruiter at Olxpeople
Views:157 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Global Manager - Business Development - BPO (5-12 yrs)
Global Business Development Manager
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn it into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within defined market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Having regular connects with potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging existing Client network.
- Identify potential decision makers within the client organization. Research and build relationships with new & existing clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and Organisation's practice leaders.
- Work on new Sales Strategies, approaches and pitches along with his/her team. Should be smart enough to build business proposal for any new/prospective client basis their requirements, concerns, and objectives.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Present new services offerings to enhance existing relationships. Work closely with Account management & Operations team to address customer needs.
- Identify Business Ramp up or growth opportunities within existing accounts/clients. Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs. Business Development Planning Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback to the leadership team on changing or innovative market trends.
- Keep senior management updated on business trends with a view to develop new services, tools & platforms that can help target upcoming/new markets.
- Submit weekly/monthly/quarterly reports for Sales function, and ensure data is accurate.
- Maintain data accuracy while entering and updating, company's CRM or any other sales management system, when used by self or by his/her team.