HR Manager at PM Consulting
Views:13741 Applications:881 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:618
Global Leadership Hiring Role - Executive Search Firm (5-10 yrs)
Location: Lower Parel
- Revenue management and target achievement: Understanding and being proficient in the process of candidate identification and candidate assessment to achieve the targets. Plan, develop, and implement strategies for enhancing revenue growth.
- Portfolio of mandates : Comprehensive and exhaustive understanding of our Clients and their industry and then manage and execute a portfolio of mandates across sectors, geographies, functions and levels.
- Client engagement and development : Extensive high- level interaction with clients and candidates Coordinating candidate- client meetings, documenting all relevant candidate details.
Strategic Orientation : Contribute to the overall firm strategy and business building goals.
- Design and Implement Search Strategy. Manage and execute a portfolio of mandates across sectors, geographies, functions and levels.
- Conducting intensive research about the Industries, Companies & Clients
- Map Role Criteria, Design Job Description & Making Reports.
- Identify prospective candidates, build out profiles in our database, develop phone and email details, and verify that information.
- Develop your own network within the industry with potential and existing candidates and gather market intelligence
- Contribute to the overall firm strategy and business building goals. Extensive high- level interaction with candidates.
Compliance : Process Compliance through Progress Trackers, regular reviews, and internal operations protocols.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.