Lead Consultant at People Realm Recruitment Services
Views:60670 Applications:3919 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:585
Global Investment Research - Investment Bank - IIM/ISB/XLRI (0-2 yrs)
We are interested in a candidate from Tier 1 B Schools with minimum 6 months of research ( buy side or sell side ) or banking experience.
The role will involve:
The role of a research business analyst is to work closely with global analyst teams in producing cutting edge research. Analysts are aligned to a specific geography and sector and will be involved in compiling, summarizing, and analyzing market based data and writing research reports
- Job Responsibilities:
- Build & maintain basic models (for both covered and not covered companies)
- Market share, macro trend, and cross company and sub sector data analysis
- Company specific projects
- Statistical analysis of economic data, fundamentals, and relevant correlations of data
- Listen to and produce briefing notes on comparative companies- conference calls not covered by the team
- Update monthly reports, marketing book, and weekly shells
- Update and maintain daily valuation sheets
- Check through annual reports for discrepancies/additional data
- Assist in writing research reports
- Master's degree in finance, economics, accounting or related field
- Minimum 6 months of experience in buy side/sell side research
- Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office products, tools and utilities for business use.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.