Director at Athos Consulting
Views:890 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:110
Global Incident Head - Incident Management - Internet/Online (17-22 yrs)
Global Incident Head - Incident Management
Global Incident leader
- Need 17+ years of total experience for this role.
The role would anchor major incident resolution process, including :
(a) Ensuring appropriate stakeholders are involved
(b) Ensuring incident management process is complied with (including invocation of disaster recovery procedures)
(c) Interfacing with IT Resiliency and BCM team to ensure BCP requirements are complied with
(d) Guiding the resolution process with primary focus on service restoration and secondary focus on trouble-shooting
(e) Ensuring effective escalation where required
(f) Managing the governance of incident handling
Special focus on impacting incidents and external client impacting incidents :
- Identifying opportunities for improvement in underlying processes or service delivery to reduce MTTR and/or frequency of major incidents Ensuring these opportunities are acted upon by service delivery teams or vendor teams subsequent to the incident
- Tracking, improving, monitoring and reporting on KPIs that measure the effectiveness of the major incident management process.
- Should have deep Knowledge of ITIL processes.
- Ability to orchestrate major incident resolution including influencing and stakeholder management skills, effective communication.
- Conversance with or background in IT infrastructure services.