Recruitment Specialist at Randstad India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:541 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Global Head - Workforce Management - BPO (10-15 yrs)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide leadership to approximately 50 colleagues supporting operations through the delivery of key
initiatives focused on proactive planning and resource optimization, key application governance & system administration support, delivery of strategic WFM projects across multiple clients and verticals.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the Workforce Management discipline and related technologies,
while acting as a trusted advisor in support of a highly dynamic, complex multi-channel environment
with various types and levels of staffing.
- Provide recommendations to leadership and influence outcomes that will support our long-term
capacity and workload budgeting plans.
- Understand processes and aggregate, manipulate, and analyze data to produce accurate, insightful,
and contextual reports to leadership that convey trends to inform business decisions.
- Participate in operational and Workforce technology testing, validate updates/changes, and
troubleshoot system/user issues and recommend enhancements.
- Seek opportunities to improve and develop processes, procedures, and projects including maintaining
Best Practice documentation and communicating changes to appropriate audiences.
- Monitor systems, coordinate key activities and projects, identify and address unexpected workload or
staffing variations, and proactively report trends to assist management in dealing with real time
- Support a wide variety of tasks and requests from end users and stakeholders including schedule
change/move requests, staff movement, and WFM software administration.
- Lead training of new and ongoing development of existing WFM staff and educate end users and
stakeholders on products, services, and Workforce Management principles, while influencing the
adoption of approaches to managing staffing/capacity.
- Oversee the construction of new and maintenance of existing long-term models, short-term forecasts,
and ad-hoc modeling to inform staffing, budgeting, workload distribution, strategic and tactical
leadership decisions, and support achievement of service objectives.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Extremely organized with great attention to detail.
- Excellent ability to analyze information and think systematically.
- Strong logical data driven analysis skills.
- Works well independently and as part of a cross function team.
- Strong working knowledge of contact center and BPO operations
- Leader and a motivator, you won't do all the work yourself, but you should possess the ability to bring
sometimes competing interests together that best serve our purpose, the clients we serve and
ultimately their customers
- Analytical mindset with the ability to manage data and leverage business statistics to improve
- Proficient organization and time management skills
- Solutions-oriented, detail oriented individual who understands how to effectively manage multiple
teams in different geographic locations.
- Self-starter with the ability to change tasks quickly, prioritize, and reprioritize to maintain efficient
operations and ensure expectations are properly set and met
- Ability to effectively multi-task and meet deadlines with accuracy required
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills with a customer service focus and ability to use
data visualization, storytelling skills, Workforce Management principles, and emotional intelligence to
influence leadership and contribute to a team environment.
- Ability to promote, lead as well as contribute to a team environment
- Strong customer service focus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access
- Experience with Alvaria (formerly Aspect) WFM, a plus
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite or related software specifically Excel, Power Point,
Access, Power BI.
- Ability to collect and compile relevant data from multiple sources.
- Understand statistical analysis and business mathematics models.
- Thorough understanding of the company's business processes and the industry at large.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Economics, Accounting, Finance, or Computer and
Information Science or related field is required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.