Business Head at The Catalyzer
Views:681 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Global Head - Taxation (15-25 yrs)
Global Head Taxation
- Lead planning and ensuring compliance with applicable Tax Regulations in compliance with India and multi-country locations.
- Expeditious resolution of Tax matters when the need so arises.
- Multiple Stakeholder management across business verticals.
- Engaging with business leaders and keeping them abreast of various tax implications on a continuing basis.
- Engaging with PDS sponsors and being able to advise them.
- Work with the Group CFO & senior management and sponsors, optimize tax liabilities at the group level, build and deploy efficient tax planning, and monitor and improve the efficiencies continuously.
- To keep the organization aware of the implications of various direct and indirect tax laws on business decisions. Resolve tax matters expeditiously whenever the need arises.
- Good knowledge and understanding of International Transfer pricing.
- Knowledge of changes and implementation of Global tax standards and minimum taxation.
- Ability to manage and work with key internal stakeholders including CFOs and Financial Controllers of various entities within the group.
- Thought leadership for changes in tax rules in India and globally.
- Network with the Big 4 and reputed tax firms.
- Tax structuring and solution-oriented approach with a global perspective.
- Ability to manage a team of professionals
- Managing Tax Audit, Transfer Pricing related matters at the group level.
- To provide lead and guidance on litigation matters and attend to notices from the Tax Department.
- Research and assistance in the preparation of research papers to formulate the firm's position on direct tax /Transaction tax issues.
- To liaise closely with group companies within the group on tax matters related to integrated transactions. Sound expertise in Expat tax management.
- Thought leadership guidance to the key stakeholders on the implications of various direct and indirect tax laws on business decisions.
- Dealing with tax authorities, managing Tax compliance - computations, deposits, returns & assessments, appeals.
- Any Other related matter
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (CA)/ CWA/ MBA (Finance). Post-qualification experience of around 15 years, with large business organisations/Firms, focused on direct and indirect taxes and having a global footprint.
- Should have a track record of competent handling of complex tax matters.
- Should be up-to-date on tax laws and rules and have an expert-level understanding of relevant tax laws and rules. Must have good knowledge and understanding of Accounting Standard
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.