Global Head - Talent Acquisition - IT Firm (15-25 yrs)
Our client is a leading information technology solutions firm headquartered in Chennai and catering to the global clients. They offer niche solutions to telecom and digital service providers globally.
- Role: Head Talent Acquisition
- Grade/Level: Senior Director/AVP
- Reporting to: CHRO
- Team Members: Total 25
- Drive the global recruitment strategy (for Campus, Lateral hires and Contract staff).
- Act as an advisor to business leaders and help with the talent acquisition strategy.
- Design and manage employer branding strategy, including D&I aspects.
- Determine recruitment needs, forecasts (with the business) and understand market conditions.
- Drive improvements in existing processes, IT systems Policies, SLAs and tools, both at regional and global levels.
- Establish and monitor appropriate KPIs to drive efficiency, compliance and effectiveness of talent acquisition processes.
- Responsible for the recruitment budgets across Global locations.
- Manage, mentor, coach and develop the talent acquisition team.
- 15+ years experience in IT services organisation.
- Should have strong TA experience in Europe and US market.
- Strong thought leadership and experience in leading/scaling up/building the TA function globally.
- Should be able to use innovative sourcing methods for niche hires.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- High energy levels.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.