Consultant at Michael Page
Views:691 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Global Head - Strategic Partnerships - Tech Firm - IIT/NIT/IIM/FMS/MDI (7-11 yrs)
- Build and manage a team of high impact Strategic Partner Managers to drive partnerships with large B2B tech companies who in turn have 100k+ customers
- Lead a team of 4 to 5 marketing associates
- Manage Business Development cycles diligently and own the entire journey of prospecting, pitching, solutioning, closing and piloting
- Delivering pitches and manage relationships of large multi million dollar BD accounts personally
- Enable the team to establish relationships with CEO/CTO/CMOs at these companies
- Manage and deliver on aggressive Channel Partner acquisition targets
- Design and implement a structured CRM process
- Strategize and lead the representation of the organization at multiple international industry events across the globe
- Work with our digital marketing team to design and run online digital campaigns targeted at our Partners
- Manage the post-sales relationship with customers to maximise value and uncover other strategic opportunities
Who should apply for this role?
- MBA from a premium B-school along with a degree in engineering, preferably in Computer Science, from a tier I engineering college.
- You have 5+ years of experience in one or more of Business development, Enterprise Sales, and Account Management in the Technology industry
- You have some background in software development / product management / project management.
- You have experience in working with international partners or clients, preferably in North America and Europe.
- You possess excellent analytical capabilities - can understand partners- needs and possess a strong strategic mindset.
- You are able to discuss technical requirements and solutions effectively to diverse stakeholder groups and to engage effectively with senior executives of large enterprises on both technical and non-technical matters.
- You have outstanding business acumen and negotiation skills.
- Your verbal and written communication and articulation skills are immaculate.